Frequently Asked Questions
What benefits do Club Members receive?
- Three club shipments of 6 bottles each per year, delivered right to your home or place of business anywhere in Canada.
- Front of the line access to all wine releases including Renaissance and Cachet series wines, special limited edition library releases and club only wine releases, produced exclusively for the Wine Club.
- Member-exclusive opportunities to purchase library wines and special blends hand-crafted by our wine-maker Dwight Sick.
- 10% discount on all winery event tickets. Limit 2 per membership.
- 10% on all non-wine merchandise
- Complimentary Tastings for you and up to 3 guests when you visit Stag’s Hollow Winery
- Invitations to join us in the Stag’s Hollow vineyard for exclusive Wine Members Only Events, including two complimentary tickets per Wine Club Member for these events.
- Meet our winemaker for an exclusive Vineyard tour and Barrel room tasting. Discover where our wines start and taste the evolution in the barrel. (Please reserve in advance to ensure our winemaker is here when you are!)
Which package did I sign up for?
No problem, simply sign in with your email address and password and click on ‘Account’. Under your Subscriptions it will show your membership type.
Can I switch membership types?
At anytime with 20 days notice prior to shipping you can change your selection. Otherwise, your prior selection will be used. You are able to switch between membership types but note that availability is limited and the package contents may change to accommodate adjustments.
What wines will be in my shipment?
The wines are determined just prior to each mail out. Stag’s Hollow wines are hand-crafted and of limited production. Stag’s Hollow produces approximately 4500 cases annually. We carefully select the wines that we wish to share with our Club Members, promising only the best wines to be delivered with care.
Can I choose the wines for my shipment?
The wines are chosen by our winemaker prior to each shipment. We uphold our promise to send you the best and most exclusive wines we have to offer. You can also always add on any of your favourites by visiting our store to purchase more!
When will the next package be shipped?
You will be notified prior to each delivery, wine club packages are sent in March/April, June, and September. Please get in touch with us, or visit your account to amend your address details if you will be out of town or have moved.
I will be away during my next shipment, what can I do?
If you will be away during the time of shipping, you can re-route your shipment to an address that will be able to receive it on your behalf or ask us to delay your shipment until you return. Simply log in and edit shipping details for current shipment. Stag’s Hollow Winery will not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or reshipped wines.
Can I change the address my wine is shipped to?
If you have moved or would like to permanently change your shipping address you can do this by logging in to your account and editing shipping address.
Can I add more wine to my package?
Absolutely, anytime. Just visit the store to see what is available.
What additional wines are available to me?
As a Wine Club member you have access to more wines than anyone else. Visit the Store to see what is currently available.
When will my credit card be charged?
Credit cards will be processed just prior to the cut-off of the next period’s shipment. If you have a new card or information, please update your account or get in touch prior to shipment cut-off (March 30, May 31, August 31).
Can the courier leave my wine on my porch?
No. At no time can your wine be left unattended. Packages must be signed by someone over the age of majority in your province.
Members are responsible for address changes, please update your account as necessary. Stag’s Hollow Winery will not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or reshipped wines.Please not, our free shipping offer does not apply to large format bottles or airmail shipping requests. We regret that we cannot ship to Post Office Boxes. To facilitate delivery, Business Addresses are strongly preferred. Unless previously arranged, we require club pick-ups at the Winery by October 31 of each calendar year after which they will be automatically shipped.
Wine Club Members may cancel their wine shipment anytime after their third shipment. Log in to your account and view it under Your Account/view and it will show in the right hand sidebar. If your cancellation notification is received after the wine club shipment has been sent out, your cancellation request will be applied to the following shipment.